Sunday, August 9, 2009

One proud Mama!

My daughter went and took her state boards for her LPN license on Friday...she's been stressed out waiting for the results to be posted on the state nursing boards website. Scared to look in case they're not there (afraid she failed) afraid to look in case they are there and then she has to open up the website and see the results...I remember that agony so well, only back in the day we had to wait 6 weeks not just a few hours. Of course taking the test on Friday meant that the nursing board was closed over the weekend....so nothing posted there. More agony. But she found the test site website and this morning her results were posted! She passed! She called me and yelled into the phone "I passed...I passed.....I passed....I passed" that's all she could get out for awhile! So congratulations to my little girl....(she hates it when I call her that!) who is officially an LPN now and on her way to RN. Good job Jenny....you make me proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment