Friday, March 13, 2009

My Finished Scrap/Stamp Room

Okay, here we go.... lots of pics. I'll take you on a little mini tour of my newly remodeled scrapbook room. Hope you like. Feel free to leave a comment at the bottom if you have any questions about storage or where I got something. I am really happy with how it turned out. I love having a place for everything and knowing exactly where everything is. Makes clean up a breeze and hopefully I'll be able to be more productive. I'll try and let you know if I can where I got the organizational products as I go. First up is my embellishment storage. I store embellishments by color, just as it's easier for me. These are just the drawers from Walmart. Just throw them in the correct drawer and go on!

This is my new paper storage. I LOVE this. I have so much more room then storing it in racks. I have two different sizes of the Cropper Hopper storage sysytem for my 12X12 papers. The wider ones are for my patterned paper that I store by theme. I keep my kit papers together in the plastic bags they come in, so I can put the scraps right back in the bag they go. It's easy to add to this system if you need to my just adding another container. If I have a lot of papers from one line like Basic Grey, I may have it's own storage, but most of my paper is Close To My Heart.

This is the smaller size storage containers. This is where I store my Close To My Heart cardstock. Each color has it's own container, so I can just throw the scraps right back into the container. Super easy clean up which I love. I always had a terrible time sorting my scraps out and putting them away. But now I just drop them into the appropriate slot and go on! I got my Cropper Hoppers from JoAnns.com. They usually have 1/2 price cpns so you can get them cheaper. You can check out Ebay also if your'e interested in getting some of these. I LOVE them!


This is my personal stamp/scrap area. I was always working on my tables, then when I have club nite or people coming over, I had to move all my stuff off to make room. Now I have my own area to work in and won't have to move my stuff around! Love that! This area looks right into the kitchen.



Another view of my work area! I usually stand when I scrap and stamp, so this counter height is perfect for standing. Notice the pillow in the chair...it's a little low for sitting. Need to get a new pillow..but I hardly sit anyway!







I use the stamp/marker storage from CTMH for my stamp pads and markers. It has an area on top you can store reinkers, or take the top off and there is a handle to carry your storage if going to a crop or something. I have containers holding scissors and pencils etc on top of mine instead of reinkers.






This is how I store my buttons. I love to have them out where I can see them. I got the little jars from Walmart for $1.97 each. Perfect size for storing my buttons. Don't they look pretty!





This is the other storage I have for stamp pads other then CTMH. Before CTMH came out with their own stamp pad storage I had gotten this one on-line, so now I use it for my other brand of stamp pads that I use occasionally.






Ribbon storage has always been a problem for me. I found these ribbon dispensers at Wal-Mart and they are perfect for your ribbons. They have dividers that you can remove so they can accomodate thicker ribbons. I have more ribbon to put in them yet, but haven't gotten around to that yet. Another thing I just like to look at cause it's so pretty!




My paper flower collection! More containers from Walmart. I love having these out where I can see them cause they are so beautiful. I've decided I'm a color freak...!



A view of the bookcases with my papers all stored snugly away. So neat and tidy!

Well, I hope you enjoyed a tour of my room. I'm very lucky that my hubby built it for me. He's such a sweetie!


No comments:

Post a Comment