Friday, March 6, 2009

April Showers are coming soon....



Aren't these the cutest stamps? The stamp set is from My Favorite Thing. How sweet for baby showers, get well cards, or for a special friend. I used a variety of papers, and paper pieced the umbrella and lady's dress. I pop-dotted the umbrella to give the card some dimension. I just love how they turned out! By the way, you can click on the pictures for a closer look!

I have a few more little things to do in my scrapbook room, then will post some "after" shots. I can't wait to get busy creating again. I'm almost finished with my first layout for my own album using the pages we made in this month's scrapbook class. I got the last picture taken tonight (my aunt Carol (Hi Carol!) & Uncle Everrett dropped by and was kind enough to snap a pic of John and I together that I was needing) to finish it. so now, just to get them sized and put on my pages, then I'll show you the results!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Not much planned here. Maybe a fishing trip to the lake on Sunday if it's nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment