Sunday, March 22, 2009

Monthly Layout & Card Sketch Contests....

How about a monthly contest? Starting in April I will be posting both a layout sketch and a card sketch as a basic inspiration. Instructions are as follows: Make a scrapbook layout or a card (or both!) following the inspiration sketch. It doesn't have to be exact, but you need to be able to tell that you used the sketch as your main inspiration piece. Take a picture or scan your finished product and email it (web size) to me at nanasmemoriesctmh@yahoo.com On the 25th of each month I will post all of the entries on my blog and then we will vote on the best sketch inspired card and layout. The winner will recieve a prize from me. Sounds like fun! The more participants, the more great ideas we will have, and the more fun it will be. So today, I'll go ahead and give you the sketches for April so you can get a jump start. Remember, your finished layouts and cards must be emailed to me by April 24th so voting can begin on the 25th! To vote you will leave your vote by using the comment section of the post with the entries. Winner will be announced on April 30th! Good luck and have fun creating! If you have any questions, drop me an email or leave a comment on this post and I'll get back to you!


April Scrapbook Page Challenge


April Card Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment