Tuesday, March 17, 2009

February scrapbook club layouts finished!

The finished product finally unveiled! It took longer then I thought to get my pictures back. But here it is . I really like out this layout turned out. It's a collection of pictures of my hubby and I throughout the last 33 years together. We've changed alot over the years, me more so then he (except for the cutting of his long hippy hair way back then!)





This is the year I finally started my own scrapbook for myself, and this is the February layout. Sorta for Valentines Day I guess! The paper I used is from Close to My Hearts "Perfect Day" collection. I was really happy with how well it matched most of the pictures I used. I LOVE the new pewter brads with the designs on them. They finished it out just perfect.










The paper flowers are primas that I had already. The colors were just made for this paper pak! I used my cricut to cut out the titles. The layout was made from a sketch in the Imagine pattern book. So easy to follow the directions!


If you think you'd like to join our scrapbook club, drop me an email. The rules are simple, and we have lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment