Friday, April 3, 2009

April Fun


I'm so excited this month! I have the new CTMH heart catalog in my hands...so fun! (The new catty will be available to order from starting May 1st) We have a fantastic special for April and May to celebrate National Scrapbook Month! I'm making some exciting changes to my scrapbook club....I'm on happiness overload!! I can't wait to share....but just one announcement at a time. Today's announcement....drumroll....the fantatstic special available starting April 15 - May 31 only, in honor of National Scrapbooking Month. It's a complete scrapbooking kit that includes paper ( some with glitter !!!), a D size stamp set, embellishments, a texturing tool, and complete step by step instructions to complete your layouts. The colors are gorgeous! And.....you have a chance to buy it outright for $34.95, or you can earn it free by purchasing a minimum of $60 in My Acrylix stamps (excluding personalized or stamp of the month stamps). You can see the full color flyer HERE!

I'm making some exciting changes to my scrapbook club! You girls are gonna love it I think!

For those of you who might be interested in attending my monthly workshops, now is the time! For less then $25 dollars, you'll be able to get several scrapbook layouts, and enough left to make a few cards too! All with detailed cutting and assembly instructions! Easy Peasy! And even if you can't attend the workshop nite, you'll still receive your kit complete with instructions for all the projects! We'll be learning all kinds of new techniques, and lots of stamping too! You can either come to my scrapbook pad, or if you have a commited group of at least 6 people at your place of choice, I can bring my workshop to you! You can contact me at nanasmemoriesctmh@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment