Saturday, May 2, 2009

New Summer Catalog is Available.... get yours now!

The new Summer Catalog is here! Wow, it has some fantastic new papers and fun stuff! I'm really happy with this one. Make sure and get yours soon. I have only 25 left, so don't wait too long! They'll go first come, first served! Wanted to share with you a few decorated Memory Keeper boxes I've seen. I haven't actually done one myself yet, but I have one on order now and am excited about getting started on it. So many possibilities! And for only $6.95...what a steal! It measures 10" X 9 1/2" X 3 " and has a magnetic flap closure.


By Lisa Stenz

By Joy Maertens



By Antoinette Herrin

Aren't these great. There's so many things you can do with them. They come flat so they're easy to cover with paper, or stamp, or paint or whatever! Something new and fun to try!
Hope you all have a great weekend...I'm getting some cards made for Mom's day and birthdays coming up. It's such a rainy icky day, that stamping and scrapping is the thing to be doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment