Tuesday, May 26, 2009

How about a yummy treat?

Since I haven't made anything creative for the last few days I thought I'd share a creative creation (is that an oxymoron?) with you. A yummy recipe from a friend of mine and upline Tina Sutton. YUMMMMM....man I wish I wasn't dieting....


Recipe For Chocolate Chip Pie
1 Unbaked Pie Crust (I use Pillsbury)
2 Large Eggs
½ Cup flour
½ Cup Sugar
½ Cup Brown Sugar
1 ½ Sticks Butter
1 Cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 Cup Nuts
Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.Beat eggs until foamy. Add flour, sugar and brown sugar. Beat in Butter. Stir in Chocolate Chips and spoon into pie shell.Bake for 55-60 minutes. Serve with ice cream, whip cream, chocolate sauce or ALL OF THE ABOVE!
Makes 8 servings.
Who's hostess for this month's scrapbook club? The girls would love you for this one..
Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment