Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Take Me Out to The Ball Game


School's Out...summer's here! With summer comes America's favorite past time...Baseball!
Well, in this case it's T-Ball. I love watching my grandkids play ball. It's fun to watch them learn the rules and try to hook together and apply what they learn into the actual game. All 4 of my grand kids are playing ball this summer, so I should get lots of ball pictures to scrap. These are the first of the lot. Actually, these are the professional pics, the ones that I took are on their way to me so I can finish the matching page for this layout. But since it's been a while since I posted anything, I thought I 'd at least share the first page. I hope all of you have lots of fun things planned for summer. Unfortunately, no vacation for us this year. Hopefully at least a day trip or two in the future anyway.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment