Sunday, June 14, 2009

Time to hit the road.....

I've kinda slacked off on my exercise routine lately. Blame it on "no time", or "too busy", or any number of other things, but truth is.....I've gotten lazy. And guess what happens when you get lazy with exercise? You start gaining a pound or two....or three....So, it's time to hit the road and start walking again. I had a membership to the gym, but I'm a penny pincher when it comes to stuff (except scrapbooking supplies!!) like that. I'm also a very early riser..like 3:00AM on days I work, and 5:00AM on days I don't. I want to get my exercising done early so I can get on with my day. Unfortunately, the program I was signed up for at the gym (because it was the cheapest and I AM a penny pincher!) I could only go there between the hours of 9-2 Mon-Fri. Well, that just don't work very well for me. Half of my day is over at 9AM! I'm already busy doing other stuff then and don't want to stop and go to the gym. So....I quit the gym! It's back to exercising at home, the old fashioned way. Walking, biking, and free weights for strength training. I'm back on the road again!!
I had a wonderfully busy weekend! T-Ball games and family time. But... I also got some scrapbooking and papercrafting done. This is the first page of Wyatt's 2009/2010 album.

And here's the complete layout of T-Ball game. I so love the CTMH Cherish, Imagine, and Reflection books. It makes scrapbooking so easy. Any layout you choose turns out well. Just pick your layout and choose your papers and follow the directions!

I LOVE how this layout turned out. The bird pictures just pop off the page with this paper. This is the "MoonDoggie" paper from the latest CTMH summer catalog. This is the paper we will be using for Scrapbook Club on the 18th! I can't wait to scrap my other bird pics with this paper!

And then....I made this nifty stationary holder and stationary for someone at work that ordered some "Americana" type card stationary. I really like the way it turned out! The is the outside closed..

And the inside opened..Love it!

Here's another one I've started. Just have the holder done, but no cards yet to go inside. This will make a great gift. I'm thinking Christmas presents. It only took me about 45 mins to make the holder. Now to finish the cards!

Here's what the inside looks like opened up!


And well, this is one of my beautiful peach daylillies that have started blooming. Gorgeous!
Hope you had as wonderful of a weekend as I did.
Till later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment