Thursday, July 16, 2009

Baby Book and Card

Here's a cute baby card and 1st year book I made for a friend of mines new baby (Inspired by a fellow consultant. I can't remember her name tho). It was really easy to make . I used all CTMH products. The new level one "Animal Cookies" kit and a "My Creations 3-Ring binder"
You can open up each white section in order to place a total of 3 pictures on each page. You simply slide the photo clip back over to keep it closed. Awesome way to add more pictures to your pages!
This is the front cover.
Inside front cover and 1st page. The book starts with the month the baby was born.
Some inside pages. I simply cut up the Level One kit up and cut the pages to fit the size of the binder pages.
Stamped the month circles and punched them out. Stamp set is "Today's Date" stamp set. I cut the Dutch blue pieces, then adhered the accordion folded white cardstock to that and adhered that to the page. Held closed by the photo clip.
Inside back cover. Used the My Stickease that came with the Level One kit to add a few embellishments.
Hey, if you want to be notified when I update my blog, be sure and sign up as a follower or subscribe to my blog. You'll be notified when I update. Hope you all have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment