Sunday, July 26, 2009

You're a Star....and a Card Challenge

I thought it would be fun to do another card challenge. Haven't done one for awhile. Here's the sketch I chose. If you want to participate, make a card using this sketch, take a picture of it, then email it to me and I'll post it on my blog. It's fun to see what different people come up with using the same design, but different stuff! Have fun with it!
Now, here's the card I made. My grandson's birthday is coming up on the first, so it was a perfect time to use the challenge to get his card done!

I had a great time this last weekend visiting with my brother and sisters and mom. I had a couple of really meaningful discussions with my sisters about how God has led in our lives. We shared lots of laughs and lots of tears also. Good food (my sister's funnel cakes are out of this world, but oh so bad on my "healthy living" lifestyle diet....especially since I ate 3..... yes I said 3 of them) and good fun. The time we spend together seems to fly by every time. Each visit with them is a gift. Life is good, and I'm truly blessed.
It's time now to get ready for another week. I hope you all have a good one! Till next time..
Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment