Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Spring Close To My Heart Catalog has arrived!


The new spring catalog is chalk full of fabulous papers, some great new colors (juniper, sorbet, tulip, and creme brulee), and lots of coordinating accessories for all your paper crafting needs. If you do not have the new Spring 2009 Idea Book please contact me TODAY for one. You are going to be so inspired by the ideas in the Idea book and all the fabulous new stamp sets, scrapbooking kits, accessories and embellishments! You can get a peek at it here. Contact me for your hard copy!
In case you're interested, I do hold monthly workshops at my house where we create some fantastic scrapbook pages and have lots of fun playing, eating and talking! I'd love for you to join us. I'll try and post a pic today of the layouts we will be doing on Thursday at this month's workshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment