Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Perfect Day for stamping!

It's cold here in Kansas today! The roads are icy, it's snowing, and it's FREEZING! My hubby got a snow day from work, and made a big batch of chili (hmmmm! he makes the most divine chili!). It's a perfect day for stamping. I finished up my grand kiddies valentines today, and have several other projects to work on, so it'll be a good day for me! I even took a "snow day" from the gym today. I just couldn't make myself get out in the cold!


I made these valentines with stamps from CTMH and Papertrey ink. Patterned paper is from the "Silhouette" collection from CTMH and card base is Kraft. I couldn't help myself and had to add the "googly" eyes on the animals. However, the rabbit looks rather myoptic with her googly eyes




Sorry, this one is kinda blurry.

I tried to keep them fairly simple with a lot of repeatitive elements which makes it easier to stamp several of the same type of cards, just changing a few things. Like an assembly line!





This one is for Carleigh, who is crazy about ladybugs. She even dressed up as a ladybug for halloween last year! And, her most favorite dog's name was Ladybug. So very fitting for my little lady! (But trust me, little lady she is not! She's usually dirtier then the boys!)


Hope you've enjoyed this peek at some of my valentines day cards. Till later....stay warm!


1 comment:

  1. Awww, these cards are adorable, I love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete