Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Quick Note Card Stationary





I have a customer who was wanting some Western theme stationary note cards....Riley the Moose to the rescue! As I've said before, I love this little moose. He seems to be into everything! You can see Riley over at Hanna Stamps.
These note cards are just 5 1/2 X 4 1/4 inch base card. They fit into a regular size invitation envelope. I colored Riley with KOH-I-NOOR woodless colour pencils using odorless mineral spirits and a blending stump. I'll try and get a tutorial up on the way that I color with colored pencils to blend the colors together. The cardstock and patterned paper is from Close To My Heart's Sasparilla collection. I also used CTMH's markers for the Twilight and Barn Red of Riley's hat, scarf, and holsters so I could match the color of the papers better. I love the way he turned out! I packed them all up in a clear box and put a wrap around it to package them nicely for giving. It took just one evening to make this set, and would be great for quick gifts!


I think I'll be making up a few more sets with different themes to have on hand for gift giving!
Hope you have a wonderful day! The snow and ice are melting and it's warming up. Yeah!






No comments:

Post a Comment