Sunday, February 22, 2009

How I love this face...

I'm still knee deep in re-organizing my scrap/stamp room. Whoever knew that it would be this much work? I'm still sorting and purging and moving stuff from one corner to the other in an attempt to make some sense of the chaos! Still deciding which way is best to store this, and which way is best to store that! But I'm excited about how it might look in the end. My hubby however says everyday..."how much longer is this going to take?, I'm tired of walking through a path!!" I however am enjoying the smell of all that paper I'm sorting, and the ribbons and buttons....such glorious colors...only us papercrafters could get "high" on the smell of paper and the rainbow of colors! I bought myself a label maker from ebay to start labeling all my paper and drawers etc. Can't wait for that to get here! I find great satisfaction in everything being in it's place eventually! (for the moment anyway until I start creating!) But enough of that. How about a scrapbook layout to brighten your day? These pictures were taken while Wyatt and I and Jenny were at the Wichita zoo on a boat ride. I just love the intense expression on his face. The papers are from Close To My Heart. Hope you all had a nice weekend...supposed to be a beautiful week..nice and warm I believe! Have a great day.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment