Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Just dropped in to say Hi!

I haven't had alot of time to update my blog lately
as I'm knee deep in re-organizing my scrapbook/stamp room. It really is more work then I was planning on when I started. Now that I'm into it, I don't want to stop until I get it done. But I'm working around daily life and work. My hubby is tired of trying to wade through boxes of "junk" as he calls it...all my scraping treasures!

So, because I haven't been creating lately, I'll have to give you a glimpse of something I've done in the past. This is a 9X9 accordion album I finished last fall. I'll just post a couple of pictures. Don't want you to have creative withdrawl!!! Hopefully, I'll get back on track in a week or so once everything is arranged the way I want it and organized into a creatively blissful area ( ok, I can dream....my scrapbook room is usually a creatively cluttered mess! The pictures are of course of my girls and son-in-law and grand kids. The album and papers/embellishments are from Close To My Heart.


Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day, with lots of flowers and candy????

Well, back to work. Have just a few more minutes before I have to head off to bed for work tomorrow, so better get done what I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment