Friday, February 6, 2009

A couple of layouts...and some stamps

I haven't had much time to scrapbook lately, but thought I'd share a couple of layouts I finished last year (that's only a couple of months ago people!). Of course the pictures themselves are a couple of years old as I, like most every scrapbooker I know, am always behind in scrapping...but I've learned to be okay with that! My camera wasn't the best when I took these pics, but you can get the general idea. I have such fun scrapbooking my grandkiddies. Of course whenever they actually get their albums for themselves, they'll need a U-Haul to crate them out of my house!



I realize it's a little chilly for these types of pics, but maybe I'm wishful thinking about the coming
spring and summer. I used some Scenic Route paper for these pages. The colors were perfect for the colors in Wyatt's swim trunks. Ahh..remember slip & slides...such fun.



My beautiful ballerina Carleigh....she's such a ham when it comes to the camera! I love having one little fu-fu girl in my bunch of boys! Cardstock and patterned paper from CTMH.



And...just a note..

I have 2 extra of the Key To My Heart stamp sets (stamps only) that are new, never used from CTMH's January promotion if anyone is interested in them. Drop me an email or comment on this post below.

No comments:

Post a Comment