Friday, February 6, 2009

Papertrey tote contest


Nicole over at Papertrey Ink is hosting a challenge to win a cute little tote bag. In order to enter the contest you have to make a tote or bag of some kind. This is what I am entering...a purse/tote I made last year from CTMH's "Let's Get Together" patterned paper and various ribbons. I simply cut my chipboard, covered it in paper, punched the holes and connected it all toether by tying on LOTS of ribbon. My friend Becky gave me the pattern. The handles came from Hobby Lobby. After I covered the chipboard with paper, I laminated the pieces to make them water resistant! Cute, fun, somewhat time consuming to punch the holes and tie the ribbon, but I like it! Sorry the picture isn't so good, but glorius sunshine is shinning in my windows! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment