Friday, February 13, 2009

Purging my scrapbook room - stuff for sale!

I'm in the middle of purging my scrapbook room in order to re-organize and am needing to get rid of some stuff. Rather then putting the heavier stuff on ebay with horrible shipping costs, I'm offering it up on my blogsite first. This will be a first come first served basis. So if you are interested in the stuff I'm putting up, quickly let me know! I'm re-doing my paper storage system so have the following paper racks to sell. The first picture is of acrylic stackable 12X12 paper racks. I have 40 of these. I'd like to sell all of them to one buyer, but if you don't need that many, we can divide them up. I'd like to have $2.00 each or $50 for all of them. That's saving $30 if you take them all.



These are very sturdy and stack nicely. You can put them on a bookshelf, or counter top, or most anywhere else that you have a flat space.















As you see, I have them stacked quite high!



I also have 6 wire paper racks for 12X12 papers. These also are stackable. They can be set on the floor or countertop, table, or wherever. They display your papers very nicely. Again, I would like to sell them all to one person. $50 for the whole lot
If your'e interested in these, let me know quickly! Thanks! Phone is 620-330-0946 or email me at nanasmemoriesctmh@yahoo.com

EDIT: The acrylic paper stacks are gone. The wire racks are still available

No comments:

Post a Comment