Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Babies are coming!


I haven't had a chance to do any challenge cards for the last couple of days as I seem to have to go to work to make money to pay bills! But I do have a couple of cards I haven't posted yet. Two girls at work are just about ready to have babies so I got a jump start on their cards. I know for sure one is a boy.....hopefully the other will be a girl!


This one is a cute little image from Pink Cat Studio. I glittered up the fairy wings to give it some sparkle. No sure what the problem was with the coloring on this one. I think it might have been my first copic card and I hadn't learned to blend yet! LOL!
This one is for the little cowboy! Also from Pink Cat Studio. I'll be glad to get back to creating this weekend, and catching up on the challenges! Hope you're all having a good week! One more 12 hour shift to go for me! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment