Friday, November 13, 2009

Cute Card Thursday/Friday Sketcher Card

I don't have much time today for playing, but I did at least get to take a few minutes and make a quick card for the Cute Card Thursday and Friday Sketcher Challenges. Cute card Thursday challenge is "glitter me silly". I used glitter dotted paper and some glitter spots for my glittering and used the sketch from Friday Sketcher to complete 2 challenges in one.


Here's a close-up of the glittered dot paper, which is really cute I thought. Does everyone have big plans for the weekend? I'm watching one grandson in Championship Football this weekend and also attending another grandson's chili supper/school function, so I'll be busy. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend also. Take care and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment