Saturday, November 7, 2009

I know the plans.....Unscripted sketch #30


I try to spend my Saturday's doing faith-based cards. Cards to encourage and lift people up. The way the world is today there seems to be more than enough opportunities to send out these type of cards. There is always someone going through something who needs a little encouragement to stand strong. I used the sketch from Unscripted along with papers from CTMH and stamp from Verve. Ribbon and crystals from PaperTrey Ink, and flowers from my stash. This will be it for me today...have other stuff I need to do.
Remember to be a blessing to someone else today! Later, thanks for dropping in again!

9 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card!! This is such a beautiful and comforting verse. One of my faves. Great layout and colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - gorgeous CTMH paper combined with great embellies and scripture = a fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous Sheryl! These colors are to die for! Thanks so much for joining US again this week. I look forward to seeing what you'll come up with next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card; the colors are gorgeous. The sentiment is lovely, too. Thanks for playing along with US this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so beautiful and I couldn't agree more for the need of uplifting those around us...Br-t

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card! love the papers (ctmh?) and the verse is so uplifting!- kelly

    ReplyDelete