Saturday, November 7, 2009

Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge


I just about missed this last weeks challenge over at Stamping Sisters in Christ posted last Saturday. So I quickly made this card this morning. The challenge was to make a card that reminds us that God is always with us. This verse touched me as it tells me that God himself brings me to Him. He carries me through all of my problems, my trials, my worries, if I will just let Him lift me up on His wings and bring me to Him. He's always there for each of us. Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful blessed day.

4 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful design!! I love your layout and the coloring of your eagle!! What an awesome card even for a guy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing card!!! I love the verse you chose. It speaks so well of the challenge this week at SSCC. Thanks for playing along with us at sSCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job, what great coloring on the eagle. Thanks for participating in the SSCC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!!! Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ! :)

    ReplyDelete