Thursday, November 5, 2009

Cute Card Thursday...


Here's my entry for cute card thursday challenge. The challenge was to make a care using primary colors red, blue and yellow. I actually had made this one a while back, but it fit perfectly with this weeks challenge! I cased this card from someone, but can't remember who it was as it's been some time since I made it.
It's supposed to be another beautiful day here in southeast Kansas, so hoping to get rid of the nagging headache I woke up with so I'll feel like getting out and enjoying the sunshine. We have a ton of pecans to pick up under our trees, so need to do that also...those things are so expensive in the store these days! We our blessed with about 14 pecan trees and they were loaded with nuts this year! Yippee! I'll be cracking and picking out pecans all winter long. Have a wonderful day!

2 comments: