Saturday, November 7, 2009

Card Patterns #40


Hello again! Here's my card for Card Patterns #40 sketch. I used my sock monkey Riley stamp again cause he's just so cute! I think I'm overdoing the "Embrace Happiness" sentiment tho! It just fits so well with all the images I've been doing lately with all the huggin' and squeezin' going on! I'll have to see what else I have that would fit with the theme. Thanks for dropping by yet again! Have a wonderful weekend....don't forget to take time to create!

6 comments:

  1. Very cute. Love the moose and sock monkey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for playing along this week - I'm thrilled to be the sponsor over at Card Patterns.

    Great card...who can resist a sock monkey?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card, cute stamps and beautiful color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable Sheryl! I love that sweet little image and the stripes. Great colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really a great card!
    Now I see I really have to start making cards..

    ReplyDelete