Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mercy Tuesday and a sock monkey!


Hello again! I love Riley the moose. Here's a brand new stamp with a friend of his....sock monkey. As you can see....I love sock monkeys too! My mother used to make these for me when I was little, and also for my girls when they were little. I was surprised but happy to see them making a comeback in some of the stores around the area. Tho these days sock monkey comes in a variety of colors! This is my take on Mercy Tuesday sketch challenge. I used prismacolor pencils and OMS to color, paper from Cosmo Cricket and sentiment, buttons and card stock PaperTrey Ink. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there. Please contact me. You won my stamp set RAK from my blog. (www.gloriascraps.blogspot.com) Please email me your address so I can get your prize out to you! stengelgloria@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaawww, sheryl...this is precious! what a sweet image, beautiful dp, and great button accents!

    thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you did an amazing job! :)

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete