Saturday, November 14, 2009

Farm Fresh Friday sketch challenge


Good Saturday morning! I was excited this morning to ink up my first Magnolia stamp and play using the Farm Fresh Friday sketch challenge. I can tell that these stamps are going to be addictive! They really are sooo cute. I have lots of grandkids stuff to do today so this will be the only challenge I get done today...then four 12 hour shifts in a row starting Sunday, so unfortunately, no time to play for the next few days....
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend and I'll see ya all soon!

3 comments:

  1. Sheryl, these little images are just so adorable and your card is precious! I wanted to let you know that I have given you three awards! You can pick them up from my blog! Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this is adorbable, Sheryl! It reminds me of my daughter when she was little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, adorable! It reminds me of my daughter when she was little.

    ReplyDelete