Friday, November 6, 2009

Our Daily Bread - show us the shimmer!


I decided I'd do another card for the "show us the shimmer" challenge over at Our Daily Bread. I'm still loving this little girl with her bunny from The Greeting Farm. I found some shimmery dots and along with the stickles on her dress I think it fit the bill! If you click on the picture you'll be able to see the shimmer a little better. Hoping you all have a wonderful weekend. I think we are having company for a little awhile, but otherwise I don't have a thing planned except enjoying it. Hope you all get to do the same. I'm going to try and get some challenge cards done this weekend, so I'll probably see you again! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. That's an adorable image, and I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she is so so sweet dressed in her purple polka dots alongside that great purple polka dot ribbon -- who wouldn't embrace happiness?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute image!!! I love your coloring and design!! The shimmery dots and glitter on her dress are perfect. Thanks for joining us in the ODBD challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, here is another cutie! Such an adorable image! Thanks for playing the ODBD challenge with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card! We're so glad you decided to play along again with Our Daily Bread designs! The shimmer really adds a lot to this card!!!

    ReplyDelete