Saturday, October 31, 2009

Card Patterns Saturday Challenge #39


I have been doing several blue Santas this year for some reason. I wonder if he minds? I have 3 different challenges I'm going to try and get in on today, so if you check back later there may be another post! This is for the Card Patterns challenge if you want to go over and check out the sketch.
I just got back a little bit ago from the big Neewollah parade (Halloween spelled backwards!). If you're not from around southeast Kansas, it's a very big deal around here. Lots of bands from all over Kansas, floats, clowns etc. This year there was 144 entries into the parade, so it's usually always at least 2 hours long. There's also a carnival, food stands, arts and crafts, theaters, numerous bands, (some well known..Smash Mouth for one this year, and some not so well known) but always good! It carries on for almost a week. I usually don't go as I don't like to fight the crowd (trust me, there are huge crowds),but I decided to go with my daughter and grandson this year. I must say, I'm glad I did. It was fun. But I opted out of the carnival and rides and came on home...after all...I have card challenges to do! Have a great Saturday!

5 comments: