Friday, October 30, 2009

Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge Card



I love how this card turned out! I fell in love with PaperTrey Inks "On my couch" stamp sets designed by Lisa Johnson. It makes paper piecing furniture so much fun! Almost like re-arranging your house without all the effort. There's all kinds of lamps and pillows...even a cat you can put on the couch. Too much fun! I love just as much these papers from Cosmo Cricket. I reach for these papers all the time..(note to self, order some more soon!) This card is from the sketch challenge over at Taylored Expressions. Hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween. Remember to watch out for the little ones!

8 comments:

  1. Oh I love this! Super cute card!! Great job on this weeks' challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love. love this!!!! OMG!!! fantastic choice of papers!! your seriously rocked this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being a top pick!! I knew it was a winner as soon as I saw it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those chairs - especially with that dp! CUTE! Congrats on being a Taylor's Top Crop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. REALLY fun card!!! Love the colours and those comfy chairs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. simple but colors are really attractive and match. I love the MS puncher!

    ReplyDelete