Friday, October 30, 2009

Thursday Cute Card & Friday Sketcher Challenge

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you are all doing wonderfully well! It is bitter cold here in Kansas with a brisk southwestern wind. I went for a walk earlier this afternoon and had to have a stocking cap, gloves, and 2 jackets! When I got back in, I was ready for a nice warm cup of cocoa! Which in turn fit right in with the Thursday Cute Card which was to make a card with a drink or cocktail on it. I used some liquid applique to look like whipped cream sprinkled with a little chocolate (brown chalk sprinkles). Hmmmm....
Here's a close up look of the "whipped cream"...

Now, I used the sketch from the Friday Sketcher site for the design of the card. Below is the sketch, so play along and make a card!
I'll be back later with a card from Taylor's Expression's cupcake challenge! If I don't see you again...have a wonderful weekend and spend some time with those important people in your life!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Love your wonderful card! The whipped cream looks really yummy! =0)

    Thanks for joining us at the Friday Sketchers blog this week!

    Hugs,
    Aud

    ReplyDelete