Saturday, October 31, 2009

Unscripted sketch 29


This will be my last card today, and for a few days actually as I have 3 days of 12 hour shifts coming up, so no time to craft for a while. This card is for the Unscripted Sketch. I used my beloved Cosmo Cricket paper again paired with a Gink K stamp from awhile back. Ribbon and sentiment from Papertrey, and clip is from CTMH. I hope to be able to practice a little more with my copics and get better with coloring. Need to check out a few tutorials I think! Don't forget to set your clocks back tonight before bed...daylight savings time ends! Hurrah for the extra hour of sleep!
Have a good rest of the weekend. Later!

10 comments:

  1. Sheryl, it is beautiful! Your image is beautifully colored and the paper is perfect.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Unscripted.
    Sarah M
    Unscripted DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the color combo! And the image is awesome! Gorgeous take on this weeks sketch! Thanks for playing with US!

    Hugs,
    Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! The colors that you used on this are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheryl,
    Your card is SOOO beautiful! The colors are amazing and I love how you stitched it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love your take on this weeks sketch, and the colors. Fantastic job!! So glad you joined US this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, I'm having slight issues with my computer today, so I apologize if this posts twice.

    Your card is gorgeous and I love the colors. Fantastic take on this weeks US sketch. So glad you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card love it.. Thanks for playing your take is marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! love the colors on this card! beautiful- kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. I love everything about it. You are like me you have something on your card from all different companies. LOL All my favorites Gina K, CTMH, Cosmo Cricket.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is so stunning all the elements really accentuate each other! Thanks for playing along with US! BR-T

    ReplyDelete