Monday, October 26, 2009

Sweet Sunday, 365 cards challenge & Stampin' Sister's in Christ Challenge


Hello everyone! Happy Monday to you all! I'm so happy that I was able to combine 3 challenges into one card this morning. Sweet Sunday challenge #41 for the sketch, 365 cards challenge to use some kind of stick pin, and Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge to show thankfulness. I even had the very verse stamp that was used for the inspiration over at Stampin' Sisters! I have to do a few chores around the house today before I can play anymore, but I'll be back later with the Mojo Monday sketch hopefully. In the meantime, thanks for stopping by. God Bless and have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

  1. The combo of dps is great and I love that pink flower!! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pink and green together. It was my wedding colors. Great combination of patterns.

    Thanks for playing this week at SSCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card! I have to agree with Randi, I do love pink and green together! You have some beautiful projects here.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, and leaving me a comment!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. Your dp combo is awesome and that flower is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing it with us at SSCC!
    Blessings!
    ~H

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how your flower looks. It is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely. That flower is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Love the color combination! Love the music too. :)

    ReplyDelete