Friday, October 23, 2009

Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge.....



Okay, this is my final challenge card for today. This challenge was from the Stampin' Sisters in Christ blog site. The challenge this week is to make a card or project that features the nativity or religious theme of Christ's birth. I used a stamp set from Close To My Heart called Let us Adore Him. And although the actual scripture verse used on the Stampin' Sisters in Christ site was Luke 2:11, my verse is actually Luke 2:12. Papers and ribbon are also from CTMH. I hope you've enjoyed seeing all my challenge cards posted today, and also hope you jump on the challenge band wagon and do some challenges yourself. Have a wonderful weekend and stay warm...that cold October wind is blowing from the north....a good nite for soup I think. Till later......


5 comments:

  1. It has been a good week for soup here, I'll join you! And this card is lovely, the background DP, the ribbon, the layout and colors, all so complementary. And the image and verse are wonderful and tie into the theme of this week's challenge perfectly. Thanks for participating in the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!! Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing it with us at SSCC!
    Blessings!
    ~H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! Love the rich colors and texture at the top :) Thanks for playing along with us at SSCC!

    ReplyDelete