Monday, October 26, 2009

Mojo Monday #110


I got my Papertrey Ink goodies in the mail today, so decided to use them for the Mojo Monday sketch challenge today. I used Holiday Button Bits and PTI paper along with aqua mist buttons. I was excited to find 2 glittered buttons in the batch that looked just perfect for Christmas tree bulbs, along with one that had some red swirls that fit right in with the color scheme! Can't get better then that! I would never have thought of using red and aqua mist and ocean tides together, but the colors were all in the patterned paper, so I gave it a try. The sun came out a little while ago, so I'm going to head out for a walk in a little bit. Have a great day. See you on Tuesday for Mercy Tuesday sketch challenge!

5 comments:

  1. What a pretty card. I really like the two colors together. Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Great colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your card is marvelous! great job with the mojo sketch. I love the stitching, the papers, the ornaments and I really like the snowflake nestled into the beautiful flower.

    ReplyDelete