Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Christmas season begins.....


I promised you lots of Christmas cards coming up over the next few weeks. I'm working on getting mine done early this year! So far I haven't made any duplicates, so they are all different. That's something new for me. I usually make only 2 or 3 different styles and then make multiple copies of each. But decided against that this year. But because I'm doing that, I have to start much earlier to get them all done! That's good news for you! You get lots of eye candy to look at, and maybe you will even borrow a few ideas for your own cards! I love snowmen, always so jolly and happy. Oh to have the cares of a snowman....well, come to think of it, that might not be so good if you have a sunny day huh? Hope you have some sunshine in your day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment