Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday's Card Sketch Challenge!

Today is Fridays sketch challenge over at Taylored Expressions ..I'm trying to find you guys a challenge for each day of the week...3 so far...still looking for others! Now this doesn't mean I'll get a card done for each one on the day it is posted....but, I am going to try. I love getting inspiration from others out there in blog land! I need all the inspiration I can get! Here's the sketch for today:

And here's the card I made for today's sketch. It's pretty simple, but I like it. Papers are from Cosmo Cricket and cardstock from PaperTrey Ink. Stamp set is Papertrey Inks Everyday Button Bits
It's a beautiful crisp, sunshiny day today. Perfect day for a walk, so I'll be heading out in a bit!Supper is cooking in the crock pot, my house is all clean....don't ya just love those kind of days where there isn't anything pressing and you can just relax and do whatever? They don't come around very often, so you gotta enjoy them when you can! Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Cute card! Love the paper and I love the button cherries!

    ReplyDelete