Saturday, October 17, 2009

Christmas Blessings.......


I didn't get a sketch challenge done today as I was babysitting my grandson last night and today. He came and spent the night while his mom was working. I can't tell you how many games of "Yahtzee" and "Sorry" we played. We then found a chicken invasion game on the computer we played until we both was too tired to hold our eyes open any longer! But even after going to bed I didn't sleep, as Wyatt is a real bed hog...feet on my face, feet over my shoulders, feet wrapped up in the blankets till they're ripped from the bed, feet in my hair...you get the picture? No sleep for grandma at all! I'll be happy to hit the bed tonight! Then this afternoon he drug out all of his Thomas the train stuff he hasn't played with for a year or so and my entire scrapbook room was a maze of railroad tracks, buildings, and trains....but I digress. Since I don't have a challenge card to show you, I'll post another Christmas card I made this last week. I think I have about 15 in my stash now. I'm hoping to get several more made later this week to add to my growing pile. I'll be happy to have my cards made early this year! Now if I just remember to send them! Have a great rest of the weekend...I'll be at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment