Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm alive.....and a card sketch!

Wow, I bet everyone thought I had skipped the country!! Well, I actually did for awhile. I went to Texas and stayed with my sister for a week at the end of September. It was so much fun. We laughed, we cried, we shopped, we painted ceramics (she has a huge garage full of ceramic molds and pours her own, fires them in a kiln...the whole enchilada!), and we walked, ate, tried new recipes. ...It was a blast. God has been so good to me to give me such a sister as Sharon! Then when I got back home, I decided it was time to fall house clean...so down came all the curtains, cleaned cupboards, closents etc.....you get the drift. So needless to say, I've been busy...just not blogging! But...I think I'm all caught up now and ready to get back in the groove! I'm going to start doing the MojoMonday sketch as often as I can (tho it may not always be on Monday) - the sketch stays up for a week, so play along if you like! Here's todays sketch
And here's my version! I needed a congratulations/good luck card for a friend at work who has accepted a job with the VA and will be moving on, so wanted to wish her well on her new endeavor!
I have lots of fall, halloween, and Christmas cards to share in the days to come, so check back often. I'll try and put a new one up each day for awhile.....(till I get ya trained to come and see again!)
Have a wonderful day...God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment